The Provincial Retooled Community Support Program (RSCP) Technical Team of the Provincial Government of Surigao del Norte headed by the Provincial Planning and Development Office (PPDO), conducted an assessment at Barangay Bunyasan, Malimono, Surigao del Norte on March 25, 2021. This project is made possible through the efforts of our Provincial Governor, Atty. Francisco T. Matugas, Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), and the National/ Regional/ Provincial Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (N/R/PTF-ELCAC).
The details of the proposed projects are the following:
1. Construction of One-Storey Three-Classroom School building in Bunyasan National High School.
2. Construction of One-storey Three-classroom School Building in Bunyasan Elementary School
3. Construction of Fam to Market Road
4. Upgrading of Potable Water System
1. School Building
2. Water and Sanitation
3. Local Road
1. A 1-storey, 3 classrooms concrete school building, (standard size) with comfort room, tables and chairs, water storage tank and solar panels.
2. A 1-storey,
3 classroom concrete school building (standard size) with comfort room, tables and chairs water storage tank and solar panels. Two class rooms with facilities such as air condition and comfort room. 3. a 850 l.m length FMR, 0.20m thick and 5m wide PCCP with 1.5m width shoulder on each side
4. Construction of level III Potable Water System with elevated concrete tank, rehab of intake box, 4km distribution pipelines, water treatment facility and water meters.
Funding Source: Local Government Support Fund – Support to Barangay Development (LGSF-SBD) and Provincial Peace ad Order Council (PPOC) Funds.
Credits: Provincial RCSP Team