Gov. Francisco T. Matugas issued Executive Order No. 21-030, s. 2021 extending the validity of EO No. 21-029, s. 2021 (An Order Imposing Stricter Temporary Measures to Travelers Going to or Passing through the Province of Surigao del Norte as well as Prohibition of Face-to-face Meetings, Trainings and Seminars) until 31 August 2021.
Salient Features are as follows:
1. Suspension of air and sea travel of passengers for Surigao del Norte coming from Luzon and Visayas until 31 August 2021;
2. No tourists shall be allowed to come to Surigao del Norte until 31 August 2021;
3. Provincial checkpoints shall remain in all points of entry in this province;
4. Face-to-face meetings, trainings and seminars remain to be temporarily prohibited until 31 August 2021; and
5. Mandatory travel protocols and requirements for exempt individuals.