FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Executive Order No. 21-037, s2021 (issued Nov. 10, 2021)
“AN ORDER UPDATING THE MANDATORY PROTOCOLS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAVELERS GOING TO THE PROVINCE OF SURIGAO DEL NORTE” with the following salient features:
1. Surigao del Norte residents who travel going to this Province will no longer be required to present negative result on swab/saliva RT-PCR Test if he/she can present COVID-19 domestic VACCINATION CARD (duly issued by legitimate vaccinating establishment); and
2. Mandatory Use of QR-Coded Vaccination Card. The Surigao State College of Technology is requested to expand the use of the Surigao del Norte e-HEALTH Pass System by facilitating the generation of QR-Coded vaccination card for Surigao del Norte residents so as to prevent the presentation of falsified vaccination card.
Please send your travel requirements before your flight for approval at Provincial Tourism Email – email@example.com
1. Valid ID
2. RT-PCR Swab / Saliva Test valid Two Days from released date.
3. Acceptance Letter or Approved S-Pass.
4. Confirmed Booking of at least Two-Nights from Department of Tourism (DOT) Accredited Accommodation.
5. Flight Details
FOR INQUIRIES / CLARIFICATIONS:
CALL US: (086) 826 – 9017 or
0963 – 890 – 6838 (SMART)
0970 – 603 – 6378 (SMART)
0966 – 547 – 2979 (GLOBE)